Dr. Karan Bhalla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karan Bhalla?

February 24th, 2017

Highly Intelligent ,Very polite ,easy to talk,Holistic approach ,perfect diagnosis,kind explanation with plenty of time,sure to cure treatment with all options & questions answered

My search for best satisfying medical care with No doubts & anxiety ends here

February 20th, 2017

Dr. Bhalla is a awesome doctor. I had two procedures done by him and as scared as I was he made it so pleasant with telling me every step of the way what was going on and what he was doing, Took the time to answer all my questions and concerns but most of all would I did like was that he did not did not rush me at all like other doctors!

June 24th, 2016

Advanced Cardiology Care

Dr. Bhalla offers the most advanced medical treatments you will find anywhere, in or out of the Houton Medical Center. I was second guessed by many for not going to a St. Luke's affiliated Cardiologist for my treatment. After meeting Dr. Bhalla and reviewing my treatment options, I was confident in the plan and his skill. That confidence was earned after Dr. Bhalla successfully stented a total occlusion in my malformed coronary. Tricky proceedure performed as routine. He has a calm, confident bedside manner as well.

June 10th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Bhalla

Dr. Bhalla is so easy to talk with and he truly listens intently to your concerns. He is very proactive in addressing your situation. His calm demeanor puts you at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Bhalla.

April 14th, 2016

Dr Karan Bhalla is awesome. I was recently having chest pains and him and his staff went above and beyond to find out what was happening. They have all treated me as if I was their family, making sure everything was ok with me. I recommend them 100%!

April 7th, 2016

I'd be DEAD!

Simply put, IF it were not for the Orion Medical, specifically Dr. Karan Bhalla, his professional associates, and highly friendly efficient staff, I’d probably be DEAD…there is no future in that! So, IF you take your care about your future/life; and you need a cardiologist, you’ll choose Dr. Karan Bhalla.

March 6th, 2016

Varicose and Spider Veins

Dr Bhalla treated my bulding varicose veins and my spider veins. I could not be happier with the results, he is a very knowledgeable, charismatic doctor with excellent bed-side manners. He and his staff made me feel so comfortable and at easy, I felt at home. The procedure was pain free and quick. He is extremely skilled as well. I will be recommending him to my family and friends for sure!!

January 8th, 2016

Above average courtesy from the doctor and his staff.

November 19th, 2015

HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS WONDERFUL NEED MORE MDS LIKE HIME

March 7th, 2015

Great doctor and very good bedside manners. I appreciate his reassurance with such difficult news for me.

November 21st, 2014

Awesome experience

Excellent physician. Awesome bed-side manners and very polite. He made me feel so comfortable during my varicose vein procedures. If you have any heart or varicose vein problems, you must see Dr Bhalla, you will be impressed.

October 14th, 2013

Doctor Karan S. Bhalla

Sarah and I consider Dr. Bhalla to be the best heart doctor in Harris County. He takes time to listen to your medical problems and then takes time to explain your options. He gives you confidence in the medical care you are receiving from him. He is he best.