A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karan Bhasin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karan Bhasin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karan Bhasin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhasin graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Bhasin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karan Bhasin MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karan Bhasin practice?
- Dr. Karan Bhasin has 1 office location.
Dr. Karan Bhasin practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.