A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karan Deep Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karan Deep Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Singh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karan Deep Singh FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Karan Deep Singh practice?
- Dr. Karan Deep Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Karan Deep Singh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Internists and Oxnard Cardiologists.