Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karan Deep Singh
Dr. Karan Deep Singh, MD, FACC, FSCAI is a Doctor primarily located in Oxnard, CA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Singh is affiliated with Muhlenberg Hospital Center, Pocono Medical Center and Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg. Dr. Singh has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Karan Deep Singh has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Karan Deep Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxnard, CA.
Dr. Harpreet Singh
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Oxnard, CA 0 mi19
Dr. Stephen Hong
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Oxnard, CA 0 mi47
Dr. Wayne Lin
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Oxnard, CA 0.02 mi14