A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karan Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karan Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karan Deep Singh FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Karan D. Singh practice?
- Dr. Karan Singh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karan Singh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Oxnard Internists and Oxnard Cardiologists.