A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karan Deep Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karan Deep Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Singh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karan Deep Singh FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Karan Deep Singh practice?
- Dr. Karan Deep Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Karan Deep Singh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Internists and Oxnard Cardiologists.