The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karan Garg
Dr. Karan Garg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Bronx, NY and Bronx, NY. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Garg is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center and Bellevue Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Karan Garg has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Karan Garg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Tomer Avraham
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Kathie-Ann Joseph
New York, NY 0 mi22