Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Amazing doctor-love her show details Amazing doctor-love her
Dec 22nd, 2015

Love this doctor!!! She is amazing and her bedside manner is beyond my expectations. She has delivered 2 of my children and I am seeing her now for my 3rd. She is out of the way for me now but I wouldn't go to anyone else!!!

Great Gynocologist show details Great Gynocologist
by Linda Ledek on Jun 8th, 2015

Very gentle. Takes time with your annual exam. Talks to you. Asks question. Doesn't hurt. Best Gynecologist I every had!

Caring, thorough doctor show details Caring, thorough doctor
by Sarah on Apr 2nd, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Mosely for over 25 years. She delivered both of my babies. She has a good bedside manner and seems to care about me as a person, not just about my medical issues. She is thorough in her exam. She is the one who first detected my enlarged thyroid. Sometimes the wait is very long if she's delivering a baby, but this is not a major concern for me.

Ridiculous show details Ridiculous
by Silvia on Mar 9th, 2015

I had been seeing doctor Moseley throughout my pregnancy and they told me they were a Cigna provider the whole time and even billed me for my copayments. After the delivery I started receiving bills and when I inquired with my Cigna health plan they said Dr. Mosely was no longer an approved provider. Why didnt her office tell me that so I could look for another Doctor now they are sending me bills for $3214.27 Unbelievable

Poor bedside manner show details Poor bedside manner
Mar 24th, 2009

She did not listen to me during appointments. When she arrived for my delivery, she hardly spoke to me. I will not use her again.