A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karan Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karan Singh, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karan Singh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Singh has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim General Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karan J Singh MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Karan J. Singh practice?
- Dr. Karan Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Karan Singh practices Urology near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Urologists.