Overall Review

March 1st, 2016
Impersonal, price gauging dermatology office
I've had too many recent bad experiences. She gets you in, gets you out as quick as she can, and charges you for as much as possible. Most recent example: my copay is$60 and she charged me $90 on top of that to have her nurse put one drop of beetle blister juice on my son's wart. I left owing $150. She told me I'd have to come back 3 or 4 more times before the wart was gone! She was in the room with us for all of one minute. Time before that? Two minutes tops. I ended up buying an over-the-counter wart product for a few dollars and it did the trick. She is cold. She spends no time at all with you. She has no bedside manner. Her colleagues are worse. I'm done with that office.

December 10th, 2013
Dr. Sra is the best dermatologist I have been to in 15 years! She was friendly and explained my condition to me in terms that I could understand. I will recommend her to all of my family and friends.

December 10th, 2013
Great doctor, I've been seeing her for years, she takes the time to listen to my concerns and always discusses different treatment options.

April 9th, 2013
One of the better Doctors’s that I have work with!
She is always pleasant and professional when checking one for skin lesions and cancers in their earliest forms. When she needed to do a skin graft, because I had a cancer working on one of my ears, I had no trouble with the graft and both the graft area the harvested skin area healed.

November 30th, 2012
The staff is awful. I've been to Dr. Sra three times and she is impersonal and rude. I'm amazed that other people find her nice, the people I talk to that go to her say she is condescending and acts annoyed by her patients. It is so hard to find new doctors with the way the healthcare system is today, but I've had enough, I won't go back and I would not recommend her to anyone.

November 20th, 2012
Highly recommend Dr. Sra
I have been a patient of Dr. Sra's for over 2 years. She is caring, professional and has a great bedside manner. She does her best to make the patient feel comfortable about the treatment plan. The office staff could use some additional training. They left a message on my home answering machine for biopsy results, even though I checked the option to "only confirm appointments" on the home phone number. Over-all, I would and have already, referred friends to Dr. Sra and will continue to do so without hesitation.

August 26th, 2012
Great Doc, I get in and out quickly, Dr. Sra's nurses are great as well!

August 21st, 2012
Felt very rushed. Threw medication without really knowing my medical history. Didnt seem to really care about me as a person. Almost robotic in her manner.

August 2nd, 2012
Horrible office staff
Dr Sra is a very good doctor. However, there are other very good dermatologists out there whose office staff isnt as rude as Dr. Sra's. There is one who should not be working with the public at all.

September 22nd, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Sra's for over a year. She is very caring and has an excellent bedside manner. She removed an area on my back. I felt at ease with her diagnosis and was pleased when the biopsy confirmed her diagnosis. She has also treated my young son for a hypertrophic scar. She was caring and prescribed a tape to reduce the scar instead of painful shots. My son liked that! :) I would recommend her highly to anyone who needs a great Dermatologist. One negative: Her office staff left a biopsy report on my home answering machine even though I did not give permission to leave messages. :(

April 26th, 2010
Dr. Sra and her nurses are very nice and really listen. She took care of my problem. I'm going back for some other things that have cropped up.

April 13th, 2010
Good diagnoses
Good calls (both negative and positive)on three diagnoses of cancer one of which was a basal cell. Polite, thorough and personable.