A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karana Fairley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karana Fairley, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karana Fairley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairley graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fairley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karana Renee Fairley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karana R. Fairley practice?
- Dr. Karana Fairley has 1 office location.
Dr. Karana Fairley practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.