Overall Review

April 16th, 2014
Good but...
Dr Kareem is a good surgeon, but with serious bed side manner problems. He talks down to patients, and one time even suggested I was a homosexual for having an off colored casing for my phone. He thought it was a joke, I ignored it but others could take serious offense to this. My wife was also insulted in several occasions. He doesn't like it when you question him, and he lashes out at his nurses. Nurses would leave crying from the room. If you can put up with his temper and filthy humor. Go for him, he can fix you up.

February 14th, 2011
I was Transplanted by Dr. Kareem and his team. He is, I feel, the best at what he does. He is VERY dedicated to the overall well being of his patients. And his professionalism and knoledge carries over well with his staff. If it were not for them, I literally would not be alive today.

November 15th, 2010
Dr. Kareem is a wonderful person he is so kind and very experienced. Dr. Kareem is someone who can be trusted he tells you the problem and then he fixes it. He has given a second chance to the love of my life I will never forget to pray for him. When other doctors could do nothing we thought we would have to travel to the Mayo clinic then we met Dr. Kareem. In my heart i really believe if it was not for him we would not have had such a good outcome. I am forever thankful and to anyone in need find Dr. Kareem. Words can never express how thankful we are.

February 19th, 2010
Amazing!
We were told my husband had only a short time to live and nothing could be done for him. We found Kareem and he saved his life. He is a true miracle worker!

August 28th, 2009
Kareem is the way you wish all doctors were. Caring, protective, listens, and fights for his patients.