A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kareem Bazzy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kareem Bazzy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kareem Bazzy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazzy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bazzy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kareem Bazzy MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kareem Bazzy practice?
- Dr. Kareem Bazzy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kareem Bazzy practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.