A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kareem Hinedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kareem Hinedi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinedi graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Hinedi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Tillamook County Hospital
- Providence Seaside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kareem Aref Hinedi MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kareem A. Hinedi practice?
- Dr. Kareem Hinedi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kareem Hinedi practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.