A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kareem Tannous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kareem Tannous is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tannous graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Tannous has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kareem Elias Tannous MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kareem E. Tannous practice?
- Dr. Kareem Tannous has 1 office location.
Dr. Kareem Tannous practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Freeport, NY.
See Freeport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.