A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karel Dicke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karel Dicke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dicke
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Dicke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dicke graduated from Universiteit Leiden. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Dicke has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karel Adriaan Dicke MD and PHD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karel A. Dicke practice?
- Dr. Karel Dicke has 1 office location.
Dr. Karel Dicke practices Hematology & Oncology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Oncologists.