A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karel Dicke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karel Dicke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dicke graduated from Universiteit Leiden. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Dicke has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karel Adriaan Dicke MD and PHD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karel A. Dicke practice?
- Dr. Karel Dicke has 1 office location.
Dr. Karel Dicke practices Hematology & Oncology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Oncologists.