Learn more about Dr. Karel Dicke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karel Dicke, MD is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dicke
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dicke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dicke graduated from Universiteit Leiden. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Dicke has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karel Adriaan Dicke MD and PHD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karel A. Dicke practice?
- Dr. Karel Dicke has 1 office location.
Dr. Karel Dicke practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Oncologists.