Oncology Specialist (cancer)

by Vernita M on Jan 23rd, 2015

I am alive today because of the care Dr Dicke gave me along with nurses and staff. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I feel like he is family, that's how great his caring attitude toward me is. My family and I love him.

Patient acute lymphocytic lukemia show details Patient acute lymphocytic lukemia
by Angie Hawkins on Oct 3rd, 2013

Dr. Dickey was my physician when I was 18 years Old he was my favorite and with the help of the Lord he saved my life , I am 46 now and still in remission Thank you again Dr. Dickey with love Angie

Dr. Karl Dicke alias "The Lifesaver" show details Dr. Karl Dicke alias "The Lifesaver"
Feb 1st, 2012

A Great Knowledgeable, Caring Doctor with a Great Sense of Humor.He is very aggressive with his treatment.I am certainly thankful I went to him fora second opinion. D.E.B. Arlington TXP.S. He also has a GREAT office staff.

Karel A Dicke, MD, PHD show details Karel A Dicke, MD, PHD
Aug 17th, 2011

If you have cancer, and you DO NOT know of this Dr., you should. We went through over a dozen "Doctors" in the Midland/ Odessa/Lubbock area to no avail. My wife lives today thanks to this man.

Aug 16th, 2011

Wonderful, caring an dedicated doctor.

Apr 10th, 2009

greatest guy ive ever met