A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karel Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from None Reported.
Dr. Paul has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karel Joseph Paul MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karel J. Paul practice?
- Dr. Karel Paul has 1 office location.
Dr. Karel Paul practices Internal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Internists.