A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karel Raska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karel Raska is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raska
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Raska Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karel Raska, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raska graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Raska has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karel Raska MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karel Raska practice?
- Dr. Karel Raska has 5 office locations.
Dr. Karel Raska practices Cardiovascular Disease near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, NJ and Sparta, NJ.
See Morristown Cardiologists.