Dr. Karen-Gail Brandse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen-Gail Brandse?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Karen-Gail Brandse?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2016

Ordinary person

A great Dr with a wonderful personality and bedside manner. She takes the time to explain and doesn't leave you hanging!! Love her for my Doc.

January 24th, 2014

Very caring and thorough. Spends much more time than most doctors and is not judgemental. Overall an excellent general physician. The only drawback is that she is MDVIP which means $1500/yr. & while the extra tests may not be worth it or highly valued by me, it allows her to dedicate much more time to each patient which is valuable and appreciated

May 14th, 2012

I changed MD

I changed my primary care MD and became part od MDVIP. My niece Toni recommended Dr. Brandse to me so I set up my appt. I was extremely impressed that Dr. Brandse spent an hour with me while I got to know her and she me. Dr. Brandse was thorough, kind, caring and extremely professional. I felt completely at ease with her immediately? My physical was conducted over 2 visits, tests first then my actual physical which was over 1 hour. I would recommend Dr. Brandee to anyone who wants to return to a time when your MD knows you as a person not just an interval appt. Od so many minutes!

May 25th, 2011

Fantastic, caring doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Brandse for years. She has always been very caring, taking the time she needs to properly assess and diagnose any problems. More recently she has become focused upon preventive medicine, aimed at keeping me healthy and avoiding major medical issues. She is always available when I need her, and I am able to get an appointment without delay. I highly recommend Dr. Brandse to anyone seeking a competent, caring primary care physician.

November 17th, 2010

Unsatisfied Inpatient at Braintree Rehab Natick

Her VIP service may be wonderful, but her bedside manner as an inpatient has in my experience been terrible. She does not communicate treatment issues and status to family and does not follow guidance from specialists. Not a fan.

May 17th, 2010

Great doctor

I had no qualms about joining Dr Brandse's MDVIP service. She has been an excellent family doctor for my kids and I for years, and has seen us through many medical issues with the care and attention to detail that I would usually only expect from a close personal friend. I had my doubts about seeing a foreign doctor at first, but Dr Brandse is more expertly qualified than any doctor I have ever seen before.

March 17th, 2009

She was very nice, but very dismissive about a number of concerns that I had, that other doctors also found abnormal. She said "it's fine, it's nothing" without even having seen me.

August 12th, 2017