A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Bell, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen A Bell MD is a female Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Bell practice?
- Dr. Karen Bell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Bell practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA.
See Abington Pathologists.