A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hutchinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hutchinson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hutchinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Hutchinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Elizabeth Hutchinson MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Hutchinson practice?
- Dr. Karen Hutchinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Hutchinson practices Internal Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists.