A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hutchinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hutchinson, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hutchinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mood Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hutchinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Alvarado Hospital
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Andrea Hutchinson MD is a female General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Hutchinson practice?
- Dr. Karen Hutchinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Hutchinson practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego General Practitioners.