A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Schneider is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Schneider, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Schneider has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Anne Schneider MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Karen Schneider has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Schneider practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.