A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Szczepanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Szczepanski, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szczepanski graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Szczepanski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Ann Szczepanski DO is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Szczepanski practice?
- Dr. Karen Szczepanski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Szczepanski practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.