A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Szczepanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Szczepanski, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szczepanski graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Szczepanski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Szczepanski DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen Szczepanski practice?
- Dr. Karen Szczepanski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Szczepanski practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.