A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Aarestad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Aarestad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Aarestad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aarestad graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Aarestad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Parkview Community Hosp & Med, Riverside, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Ellen Aarestad MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Aarestad practice?
- Dr. Karen Aarestad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Aarestad practices Internal Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists.