A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Adkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Adkins, Internist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adkins graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Adkins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen H. Adkins practice?
Dr. Karen Adkins practices Internal Medicine near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Internists.