A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Adler Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Adler Fischer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Adler Fischer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler Fischer graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Adler Fischer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
- Calumet Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Adler Fischer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen Adler Fischer practice?
- Dr. Karen Adler Fischer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Adler Fischer practices Family Medicine near Oshkosh, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI.
See Oshkosh Family Physicians.