Karen Allard MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 22nd, 2016
Awesome Dr and Friend to my parents
Dr Allard is amazing !! She is taking great care of my mom. She was amazing with my father, she has a unique way of being intelligent and professional when need be, but at the same time, just casual as a friend helping out with what she does. With the insurance companies doing what they do, we are switching insurance from Tufts so that mom can stay with her.

August 16th, 2016
Dr Allard is very accurate on her diagnosis, upon my last visit to the campus she was very accurate and courteous toward me and her diagnosis. She is very prompt to see me.

June 20th, 2016
Very dissappinted
My sister and I had Dr. Allard since we were kids, and back then she was good but as we got older she seems to not care and just try to get us in and out. About two years ago my sister went in to her complaining about constant migraines and she just told her to take Excedrin. She continued to have the migraines and nothing helped then she got really sick and my mother rushed her to the hospital. Turns out my sister had a stroke. Something that could have been identified if the doctor sent her for a scan, they could have seen the obstruction forming in her brain. And also another time I was in a car accident and was telling her about my pain and ibuprofen and ice/heat wasn't helping at all she said to me " I wish I had some magic fairy dust to give you but I don't" and gave me an attitude. I was not pushing for anything, just expressing my pain to my doctor, and she did not act very professional.

October 17th, 2015
I have been a patient of dr. Allards for over 10 years.. She has always shown me kindness, compassion, empathy and understanding. Her diagnosis has always been accurate when other doctors were not. She is one of the best doctors I've been a patient of.

February 20th, 2015
Amy M
Dr Allard LISTENS!! And she cares!!!

August 31st, 2011
Fantastic doctor, professional and caring with a great bedside manor.

August 13th, 2011
Donna Centamore
I am an middle age woman who over my lifetime has seen a few physicians. Dr Allard is the most thoughtful and compassionate. I really do not want to recommend her because then she will become too busy!!! (wink)

February 8th, 2011
worst office visit of my life!
i don't even know where to start... usually dr. allard is great, and the wait isn't that bad...but after literally waiting in the exam room for over an hour and 15 minutes, i got nervous and stepped out.... i was told with a huff and a puff that she was busy...i told the nurse practitioner to thank dr. allard for me, and i was on my way....i leftdr. allard, your patient's time is as valuable as yours... if your running late, at least extend to your patients the courtesy of letting them know... otherwise, you're going to lose patients... i never even received a phone call apologizing... i'll never go back to dr. allard, againsorry... but a terrible practice, IMO

November 14th, 2009
Rushd me out of the office on my yearly physical. Felt bad asking her a question because you could tell she didnt want to answer questions. Rush, rush, rush, and after she was done she got right on phone. I had to ask her office staff what she wanted me to do with a lab slip she gave me, I had no idea what it was for, she didnt explain it to me, and she left the office with me with a lab slip in my hand, it was a very poor way of treating her patient. It was basically a disgrace, and its consistent, every time I go, its like that. Hurry, hurry, hurry. I cant wait to get away from her and get someone I can ask about my own health about. Seems like she hates her job. Its pretty sad, cause she's only been in business 9 years, I would hate to see her in another 9. Good luck all.

October 9th, 2009
Dr. Allard is a wonderful physician
She is very down to earth, and really listens to patients concerns.

March 10th, 2017