A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Alleyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Alleyne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Alleyne, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Holistic Health
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alleyne graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen C Alleyne MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karen C. Alleyne practice?
- Dr. Karen Alleyne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Alleyne practices Psychiatry near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Columbia Psychiatrists.