Dr. Karen Altay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Altay?

May 8th, 2015

Dr altar knew from the beginning of me seeing her, from my labs, that my eggs were not in good shape and I would either have to do IVF or use donor eggs to get pregnant, and did not tell me. She would not send me on to any IVF doctors for a full year. I was very upset when I found out. She should have sent me on way sooner, I feel as though she just wanted my money.

January 6th, 2014

Great Doctor for Fertility Problems

I went to Dr. Altay for fertility issues, after my husband and I had been trying to have a baby for almost two years. Within 3 or 4 months of seeing Dr. Altay...I was pregnant! She is a wonderful doctor who offers many treatments methods. Prior to seeing Dr. Altay I went to a larger and well-known fertility clinic....and all they tried to do was push me into IFV. I did not like that, because I was not willing to spend all that money without exhausting other options first! I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Altay. She is great!

February 5th, 2013

She is very good doctor

I have been going for a year and they are very good with people , Dr Altay is a doctor who cares about her patients, I really appreciate that, since infertility can be a very sensitive subject. I I was with other doctor who was totally opposite than Dr. Altay , who the patient was a number or just a way to make $. so for me to go to Dr Altay was a big change.

July 18th, 2017