Dr. Karen Altay MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Bloomingdale, IL

May 8th, 2015
Dr altar knew from the beginning of me seeing her, from my labs, that my eggs were not in good shape and I would either have to do IVF or use donor eggs to get pregnant, and did not tell me. She would not send me on to any IVF doctors for a full year. I was very upset when I found out. She should have sent me on way sooner, I feel as though she just wanted my money.

January 6th, 2014
Great Doctor for Fertility Problems
I went to Dr. Altay for fertility issues, after my husband and I had been trying to have a baby for almost two years. Within 3 or 4 months of seeing Dr. Altay...I was pregnant! She is a wonderful doctor who offers many treatments methods. Prior to seeing Dr. Altay I went to a larger and well-known fertility clinic....and all they tried to do was push me into IFV. I did not like that, because I was not willing to spend all that money without exhausting other options first! I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Altay. She is great!

February 5th, 2013
She is very good doctor
I have been going for a year and they are very good with people , Dr Altay is a doctor who cares about her patients, I really appreciate that, since infertility can be a very sensitive subject. I I was with other doctor who was totally opposite than Dr. Altay , who the patient was a number or just a way to make $. so for me to go to Dr Altay was a big change.