A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Altmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Altmann is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Altmann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Altmann graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Altmann has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Altmann MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Karen Altmann practice?
- Dr. Karen Altmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Altmann practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Pediatric Specialists.