A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Ammerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Ammerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Ammerman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ammerman graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Ammerman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Sue Ammerman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Ammerman practice?
- Dr. Karen Ammerman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Ammerman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, MA.
See Worcester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.