Dr. Karen Sue Ammerman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Ammerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Ammerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Ammerman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ammerman graduated from University of Rochester .More Education & Awards
Dr. Ammerman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ammerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Ammerman practice?
Dr. Karen Ammerman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Webster, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Webster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.