A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Ammerman is Excellent. Dr. Ammerman has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Ammerman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ammerman graduated from University of Rochester .More Education & Awards
Dr. Ammerman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent`s Hospital
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ammerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Karen Ammerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Ammerman practice?
Dr. Karen Ammerman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Webster, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Southbridge, MA and Foxboro, MA.
See Webster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rayna Ammerman, Dr. Reina Ammerman, Dr. Tina Ammerman, Dr. Trina Ammerman