inactive

Karen K Andre MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Greenville, TX

September 26th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
Her office is nit traditional but is very clean. She is the most caring and knowledgeable Dr. She has done 2 procedures with excellent results including removing squamous cell cancer. I trust her completely.

April 29th, 2013
Long wait time
I have only been to Dr. Andre a couple of times. My first visit was for a routine eye exam and was uneventful, although she did try to talk me into having eyelid surgery even though I've already had that done. She said the previous doctor didn't do a good job although I've been satisfied with it. My second visit didn't go well at all. I waited over 2 hours to see her. Her teenage son was working the front desk and it was only when I told him I'd give them 15 more minutes and I was leaving. Miraculously she had time to see me. She again talked about eyelid surgery although I was there just for an eye exam.