Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 16th, 2014

When I went into her office, I was set back about all the dust and spider webs from the front thru the waiting area and the patient's room. She was so highly recommended that I thought I'd overlook that. Big mistake, she is such a sweet person that she talked me into having a procedure that would lift my eyebrows instead of just the eyelid surgery that I had gone in to have done. She stated that it was a simple procedure and that it would make the eyelid surgery last longer. After six weeks, I was still having pain and swelling. For a procedure that was supposedly simple, it was not. She cut the nerves in my forehead and I'm constantly having migraine headaches and look like a clown. One eyebrow is considerably higher than the other and one of my eyes is still swollen and painful. I'm sure if I had only had the eyelid surgery, I would be in a lot better shape today and pain free. If she had expressed the severity of the eyebrow surgery, I would definitely not done it. Other doctors I have been to, have never seen the operation like the one she performed above my eyebrows. Please be smarter than me and get pictures of others that she has performed the surgery on and I'm sure it will stop you from making the same mistake I did.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Janis K on Sep 26th, 2013

Her office is nit traditional but is very clean. She is the most caring and knowledgeable Dr. She has done 2 procedures with excellent results including removing squamous cell cancer. I trust her completely.

Jun 27th, 2013

The office looked like a hoarder lived there. Dirty and smelly guess that doesn't make her a bad Dr but it has made me question wether or not I am going to return. She came highly recommended from my Dr and she has many yrs experience but again the office was awful, never seen anything like it in my life. Also waited over an hour in the waiting room. Have to see to believe.

|  Long wait time  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2013

I have only been to Dr. Andre a couple of times. My first visit was for a routine eye exam and was uneventful, although she did try to talk me into having eyelid surgery even though I've already had that done. She said the previous doctor didn't do a good job although I've been satisfied with it. My second visit didn't go well at all. I waited over 2 hours to see her. Her teenage son was working the front desk and it was only when I told him I'd give them 15 more minutes and I was leaving. Miraculously she had time to see me. She again talked about eyelid surgery although I was there just for an eye exam.

Sep 10th, 2010

Dr. Andre is a very skilled Doctor and is very caring. I know other people who have also been to her and they are also well pleased with the care and treatment.