A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Andrews, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Andrews has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Mary Andrews MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Karen Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Andrews practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Allergists and Boulder Internists.