A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Andrews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrews
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Andrews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Andrews, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Andrews has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Mary Andrews MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Karen Andrews has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Andrews practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, CO.
See Boulder Allergists and Boulder Internists.