A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Angell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Angell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Angell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eating Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Angell graduated from University of Rochester . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Angell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Patrice Angell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen P. Angell practice?
- Dr. Karen Angell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Angell practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.