A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Antell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Antell, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Antell graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Antell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Hospital
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen J Antell MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Antell practice?
- Dr. Karen Antell has 6 office locations.
Dr. Karen Antell practices Family Medicine near Landenberg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Chicago, IL.
See Landenberg Family Physicians.