A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Antman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Antman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Antman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Antman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Radiation-Induced Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Antman graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Antman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen H Antman MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karen H. Antman practice?
- Dr. Karen Antman has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Antman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.