A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Antman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Antman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Antman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Radiation-Induced Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Antman graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Antman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen H Antman MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karen H. Antman practice?
- Dr. Karen Antman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Antman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.