A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Arrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Arrett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Arrett, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Arrett graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Arrett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Anne Arrett MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Arrett practice?
- Dr. Karen Arrett has 9 office locations.
Dr. Karen Arrett practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Rogers, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.