A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Arrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Arrett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Arrett, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Arrett graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Arrett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- North Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arrett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Arrett practice?
Dr. Karen Arrett practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Rogers, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.