Dr. Karen Arrett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Arrett?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Karen Arrett?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 13th, 2011

Professional and caring

Dr. Arrett has a special interest in children with autism. I have 2 autistic kids, so I chose her as their pediatrician. We have been with her for 5 years and never regretted our choice.Dr. Arrett gives us as much time as we need during office visits. She actually LISTENS to our concerns. She converses directly with both of my kids, which some doctors don't do. She orders tests when she feels they are appropriate, and strongly recommended against one that another doctor suggested, because she felt it was not warranted and would unnecessarily expose my kid to radiation during a growth spurt. She really watches out for my children, and we trust her judgment. She also asks about ongoing issues his sibling is dealing with when I bring in just one child. She is proactive and offers excellent preventive care as well as prompt attention to acute matters. She has never treated us rudely. I highly recommend Dr. Arrett. She is knowledgeable, competent, and treats patients and parents with respect and great care.

October 20th, 2015