A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Ashby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Ashby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Ashby, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashby graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ashby has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Ashby MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen Ashby practice?
- Dr. Karen Ashby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Ashby practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.