Apr 19th, 2015

Awesome doctor...I had surgery on cervical spine 2 levels less than a week ago and after surgery within a few hours I was up walking with help and able to speak fine...I never took pain medication following surgery:-) and have minimal discomfort mostly swallowing ...can't comment on scar yet as I'm bandaged still but seems to be a miracle this far!!! He is a comedian Dr Avanesov and has so much confidence that he made me feel immediately comfortable from my consultation through surgery he answered all my questions and never rushed me out for the next patient.I love a person with confidence it shows there pride.I give Dr Avanesov and his entire staff 5 stars there great thanks for everything.

by Davis on Mar 27th, 2015

I had pain in my lower back for over 4 years and was treated by few different doctors , finally was recommended to see Dr. Avanesov who promptly performed surgery on my lower back, I am 4 weeks after surgery . I feel great and already back to work. Will recommend!!!

Best spine surgeon show details Best spine surgeon
by Steve on Apr 26th, 2014

I have visited a few spine doctors with my problems and no one could of helped once I get into the hands of Dr Avanesov I started feeling much better . Surgery went very well and healed quick Dr Avanesov has golden hands thank you for everything

Best Doc Ever show details Best Doc Ever
by Chris M on Mar 27th, 2014

Just to clarify review below. 2012 surgery was done by other spine surgeon , Dr. Avanesov did very successful revision. Highly recomend

by Chris M on Mar 27th, 2014

Had lower back and leg pain for many years. Had surgery in 2012, with complication resulted worsened my leg pain. Was re operated March 2014, all pain is gone in my leg. Thank you.

very good doctor show details very good doctor
by alex on Oct 16th, 2013

i was told by my friend to go to this doctor that he is very good i went there and met the doctor was very nice and helped me with my pain problems i am feeling very good now thanks doc

BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD show details BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD
by JERRY on Sep 14th, 2013

BEST DOCTOR ALWAYS IS HERE WHEN YOU NEED HELP AND ALSO ALWAYS CHECKS UP THAT EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT WITH YOU .BEST DOC

Apr 3rd, 2011

Exelent bedside manners. Pleasant . Kind. Alwas on time.Will recommend to anyone.Dr. Cherfas

by Mr. Jennings on Mar 23rd, 2011

Knowledgeable,patient, kind, professional, honest plus and a superb surgeon.

Real Spine Surgery Specialist show details Real Spine Surgery Specialist
Oct 22nd, 2010

One of the best spine surgeons

by N.O on Feb 15th, 2009

will come back to his spine doc,,

Top doctor show details Top doctor
by Mario. V on Nov 14th, 2008

One of the best

by John, L on May 27th, 2008

Will come back to this Doc.

> > Patient Reviews