Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

by Davis on Mar 27th, 2015

I had pain in my lower back for over 4 years and was treated by few different doctors , finally was recommended to see Dr. Avanesov who promptly performed surgery on my lower back, I am 4 weeks after surgery . I feel great and already back to work. Will recommend!!!

crooked doctor avanesov show details crooked doctor avanesov
by jason retamar on Dec 22nd, 2014

this doctor only cares about money ...he is rude ....and has mafioso attitude...he will try to convince you to do surgery on you even if you don't need it ...he talks in Russian so you cant understand to either other staff members or lawyers about your case....... this doctor is as crooked as they come...stay away ....this is a warning ...

Cannot read an X-Ray and almost cost me my life! show details Cannot read an X-Ray and almost cost me my life!
by He knows who I am. on Dec 5th, 2014

I had a lumbar spine fusion performed in March, 2011. During the procedure, my a piece of my tongue was chopped off by the anestisiologist. My fusion fell apart mostly due to insufficient hardware. The worst part was I kept doing PT because Dr. Karen said everything looked fine in the X-Rays. A second opinion showed the entire procedure was a failure and this 'doctor' could not see it on a simple x-ray. I could have become paralyzed. THANKS!!

Best spine surgeon show details Best spine surgeon
by Steve on Apr 26th, 2014

I have visited a few spine doctors with my problems and no one could of helped once I get into the hands of Dr Avanesov I started feeling much better . Surgery went very well and healed quick Dr Avanesov has golden hands thank you for everything

Best Doc Ever show details Best Doc Ever
by Chris M on Mar 27th, 2014

Just to clarify review below. 2012 surgery was done by other spine surgeon , Dr. Avanesov did very successful revision. Highly recomend

by Chris M on Mar 27th, 2014

Had lower back and leg pain for many years. Had surgery in 2012, with complication resulted worsened my leg pain. Was re operated March 2014, all pain is gone in my leg. Thank you.

very good doctor show details very good doctor
by alex on Oct 16th, 2013

i was told by my friend to go to this doctor that he is very good i went there and met the doctor was very nice and helped me with my pain problems i am feeling very good now thanks doc

BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD show details BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD
by JERRY on Sep 14th, 2013

BEST DOCTOR ALWAYS IS HERE WHEN YOU NEED HELP AND ALSO ALWAYS CHECKS UP THAT EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT WITH YOU .BEST DOC

Apr 3rd, 2011

Exelent bedside manners. Pleasant . Kind. Alwas on time.Will recommend to anyone.Dr. Cherfas

by Mr. Jennings on Mar 23rd, 2011

Knowledgeable,patient, kind, professional, honest plus and a superb surgeon.

Real Spine Surgery Specialist show details Real Spine Surgery Specialist
Oct 22nd, 2010

One of the best spine surgeons

by N.O on Feb 15th, 2009

will come back to his spine doc,,

Top doctor show details Top doctor
by Mario. V on Nov 14th, 2008

One of the best

by John, L on May 27th, 2008

Will come back to this Doc.