A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Mitchell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Med Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitchell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 21 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 21 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Karen Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen B. Mitchell practice?
Dr. Karen Mitchell practices Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tina Mitchell, Dr. Trina Mitchell, Dr. Reina Mitchell, Dr. Rayna Mitchell