A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Mitchell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mitchell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Barnes Mitchell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen B. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Karen Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Mitchell practices Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Primary Care Doctors.