A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Mitchell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mitchell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Barnes Mitchell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen B. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Karen Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Mitchell practices Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Primary Care Doctors.