A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen White, Gynecologic Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen White, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Ben-Dor White MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen B. White practice?
- Dr. Karen White has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen White practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sunnyvale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain View, CA.
See Sunnyvale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.