A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Babcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Babcock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Babcock, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Babcock graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Babcock has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babcock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen R. Babcock practice?
Dr. Karen Babcock practices Pediatrics near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, NJ and Easton, PA.
See Bethlehem Pediatricians.