A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Babcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Babcock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Babcock, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babcock graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Babcock has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Ruth Babcock MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen R. Babcock practice?
- Dr. Karen Babcock has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Babcock practices Pediatrics near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians.