A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Bader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Bader is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Bader, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bader graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bader has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen M Bader MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Bader practice?
- Dr. Karen Bader has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Bader practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Primary Care Doctors.