Dr. Karen Baker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Baker?

October 11th, 2016

Dr. Baker is the most caring Doctor that I have ever been to. The appointment time used to be better but she has so many patients now her time fills up fast. I have thought about getting a Doctor closer but I don't think I could find one that I like as much as her.

September 19th, 2016

Sick

I've been going to Dr. Karen Baker for over 4yrs, it is time for me to leave, at the end of the last week I had a appointment with Dr. Baker, on the next day my results had come back to the office, I received a phone around 11:45am, I was not able to take that call at that time so I called back, and I was told by her Petra her nurse, that I needed to take two of my cholesterol, that will be 80mg, I took two pills and I got very sick, on the next day another nurse called and told me that Dr. Baker was lowing my intake of my metformin to four pills a day. And that Dr. Baker was changing my cholesterol medicine to Atorvastatin to 20mg a day, when I called on today about taking just 20mg of the new medicine, and I was told that Atorvastatin was a batter medicine for me. but I can't get an answer why I was told to take 2 pills from my old medicine Lovastatin that was that was 80mg. I can't do this anymore, if no one will be truthful about what's going on. This is my life, and I would like to live as long as GOD allow me too.

July 11th, 2016

I felt that Dr. Baker was very interested in my well being and took steps to insure that I received the best care.

September 17th, 2014

I have been seeing dr baker for the past 6 years. I have three boys. She never has us wait very long. She and her nurse Petra are an amazing team. They both treat my kids well. When ever I call I get an immediate response back. I love that they act like they truly care for my boys. We had to move out of state and the only thing I am truly going to miss is Dr. Baker and her nurse Petra. I don't think I will ever find another team like them. I don't think anyone else can handle the Schmerse boys.

March 2nd, 2013

Specialist

I have changed from Dr. Baker to Dr. Marshall because I had bronchitis and was exremely sick. I could not be seen because she was booked. Finally got seen by Dr. Baker and she seemed hurried. I had a short visit. This was only my 3rd visit with her and each time felt like she didn't really care. Dr. Marshall, has been great!

April 6th, 2012

Great doctor

I have been going to Dr. Baker for 5 years and I think she is one of the most professional and caring doctors I have ever been to. The ease of getting in touch with her and the follow up is excellent. Wouldn't go to anyone else.

March 22nd, 2011

GREAT DR TO HAVE

December 10th, 2010

Bad Medicine

I am an RN with 27 years experience. Dr Karen Baker is the worst Dr. I have ever been around. She does not care, spends 5 minutes with you, can not Dx. past a cold, and belittles you. If this is what medicine is coming to, we are all in trouble! Don't waste your time!

November 20th, 2009

An excellent Doctor

Dr. Baker is wonderful. Caring and ephathetic. She will give you all the time you need and answer any question you may have. IF she is booked solid, and many times she is BECAUSE she is the most popular Doc on staff, another Dr. will see you.She has been my personal family Dr. for over ten years & i have nothing but good things to say.I have moved to San antonio and will MISs her greatly. She is a rare gem among doctors.

February 2nd, 2017