A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Bar-Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Bar-Joseph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bar-Joseph graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Bar-Joseph has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Livne Bar-Joseph MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Bar-Joseph practice?
- Dr. Karen Bar-Joseph has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Bar-Joseph practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Shoreline, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.