Learn more about Dr. Karen Barton-Nielsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Barton-Nielsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barton-Nielsen
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Barton-Nielsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Barton-Nielsen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton-Nielsen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Barton-Nielsen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Michelle Barton-Nielsen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Barton-Nielsen practice?
- Dr. Karen Barton-Nielsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Barton-Nielsen practices Family Medicine near Whitehouse, TX.
See Whitehouse Family Physicians.