Overall Review

2.9

April 14th, 2015
Did not care as to why I made an appointment with her. Was not allowed to ask questions; only was allowed to answer HER questions. She talked AT me. Accused me of smoking so I could stay on SSDisability. Very short, very rude, told me I would have to wait until my 2nd visit to ask her about ONE health concern; she would only handle ONE health problem at a time. I thought doctors were supposed to work FOR you, as we are paying THEM. I'll not pay this female (can't call her human or woman) to berate me, talk AT me, accuse me, and try to make me feel like I'm a total idiot. I went to her thinking a woman doctor would be a nice change from some male doctors...........boy, was I WRONG. Will do background search and check reviews for ANY doctor I see from now on! She's an angry, controlling, rude, mean female that should not be allowed to have human patients.

June 20th, 2014
I disagree...she is very through and more detailed than most. She took time with my husband and is referred him to specialist when no other doctor had and ask the questions that no other doctor seem to care about before. She is direct...don't expect to be babied, that won't happen. She looks to fix the problem, isn't that why we are there?

February 10th, 2014
Horrible doctor
My regular doctor is always booked so I've had to see Dr. Barton the last few times. I was in there today for a skin mass on my thigh and no feeling around it, she told me to deal with it there's nothing anyone would be able to do. How professional right? She's always so rude when I'm there. This was the last straw.

July 12th, 2013
I like this doctor
I saw the bad reviews, but I disagree. Dr. Barton was very thorough with both me and my son. She took time to accurately diagnose me and I have felt worlds better since she did. Same goes for my son. She made a referral for him that has been very helpful and we both have her to thank. I moved and take the extra drive just to continue to see her.

March 27th, 2013
Dr Barton was extremely rude and rushed during my visit. I had two concerns when I made my appointment. Dr Barton said she would only address the most pressing issue and I would need to make another appointment if I wanted to ask her any questions about my other concern. I was her last appointment of the day and she made it very clear that she wanted to hurry up and get out of there. I have never had a doctor treat me so poorly. I will not be returning.

November 20th, 2012
Dr. Barton can be very rude with her patients; her bedside manner is very poor. She does not listen to the patient and does not accurately diagnose.

March 14th, 2012
We stayed one appt too many
I kept trying to give Dr. Barton 'one more chance' although there were little red flags that bothered me. At my last appt the nurse that came to get me was eating something as she took us back to the exam room(unprofessional). The appt was for my son. She was running very late for this appt and asked the nurse who her next appt was. The nurse didn't seem to know though I knew it was my son. He hadn't been weighed so she took another patient ahead of us. When she came in she did apologize for running late but proceeded to misdiagnose two issues he was having. She told me she didn't know what the one was but we'd watch it and hopefully it would clear up. I knew something was wrong so I switched back to a pediatrician and got in a few days later. We were sent straight to the hospital for the one issue that she had missed. I'm frustrated I ever trusted her to begin with! The other (minor) issue my son had I specifically asked Dr Barton about and she said that wasn't it...the new doctor diagnosed it the moment she say his skin. I've now had to question every thing she did for our family members at our many visits to her. We will never go back to this office.

October 26th, 2011
WOW
This Dr. SUCKS! I had to make an appointment with her because my regular dr was not in at the time, and i had a horrible cough, couldnt breath outta my nose, i was having arm pain, i have a bump in my arm and my fingers are tingly, and when i went to tell her about my arm, she interrupted me saying how she wasnt concerned about my arm she was more concerned about my cold that she didnt even give me anything for! she tried to tell me ive never had asthma in my life, when i struggled with it when i was a kid. Then i asked her about my arm again, because im worried about it (sounds like a blood clot to me) and she said that i would have to make another appointment if i was that worried about it! waste of a copay, im totally going to another office because of her. She was rude, disrespectful and didnt even help me, im still coughing my brains out, could of atleast gave me something for my cough! I know this and ive only went to school for MA.

February 22nd, 2011
Dr. Barton has a horrible bed side manner. I went in to get relieved of an upper respiratory infection and she refused to treat me because I had not received my flu shot or whooping cough booster. This Dr. is horrible and I would not recommend her to my dog.