A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Bassetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Bassetti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassetti graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bassetti has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Engelwood Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Browning Bassetti DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen B. Bassetti practice?
- Dr. Karen Bassetti has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Bassetti practices Family Medicine near Englewood, FL.
See Englewood Family Physicians.