A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Bates, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Bates MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen Bates practice?
- Dr. Karen Bates has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Bates practices Internal Medicine near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Lafayette Internists.