Dr. Karen Bauer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Bauer?

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Seems to be competent and knowledgeable. Also seems to be very busy, appointments for routine visits scheduled months in advance. spends time talking to patient, listens well.

Good Dr/Busy front desk/freindly assistants

Posted on July 5th, 2014

Them two ladys at front. desk are very freindly busy don't know how they fine energy the phone rings all day one lady mostly answers it i have ccalled many time and get the same lady theother lady does most of ck in from what i see when visiting there phone lady is always trying to help ck out pts when not on phone they both have been nice to me at all my appts they seem to have it together for two people that have pts coming and going phones to answer records to copy charts to pulland put away referrals to type up and get ready for pts which they have done for me alit the dr assit now always seem to be smiling and helpful. its a great office not like some others i have been in you lucky if they open the window to help you and hats off to thethm busy bees

Very Good

Posted on August 28th, 2013

It took a while to get an appointment as a new patient, but it was worth it. She spent a lot of time with me and was friendly and laid back. After t ...

Posted on May 19th, 2010

Overall I am happy with Dr Karen Bauer. I just cannot understand why her front desk lady is not friendly, courtesy or helpful. I phoned at 2:30pm and the lady was eating on the phone with me, after the office was closed for its 2 hour lunch break. I understand this time is probably used to be productive but this would probably be a more appropriate time to eat, rather than on the phone. She is rude and makes me feel like I am wasting her time. She also shared with me information about other patients waiting for long periods of time, so I felt like she was telling me to get in line. Why are people like this in customer service and why is this behavior tolerated? Unfortunately this is not an isolated incident and cannot be written off as bad day. The staff I hire represent me and my business and this is not someone I would want reflecting me.

Posted on October 10th, 2017