Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

• Currently 2.2083333333333 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
 |  Good Dr/Busy front desk/freindly assistants  |  show details
by frequent pt on Jul 5th, 2014

Them two ladys at front. desk are very freindly busy don't know how they fine energy the phone rings all day one lady mostly answers it i have ccalled many time and get the same lady theother lady does most of ck in from what i see when visiting there phone lady is always trying to help ck out pts when not on phone they both have been nice to me at all my appts they seem to have it together for two people that have pts coming and going phones to answer records to copy charts to pulland put away referrals to type up and get ready for pts which they have done for me alit the dr assit now always seem to be smiling and helpful. its a great office not like some others i have been in you lucky if they open the window to help you and hats off to thethm busy bees

|  Very Good  |  show details
by Anonymous on Aug 28th, 2013 on doctor.com

It took a while to get an appointment as a new patient, but it was worth it. She spent a lot of time with me and was friendly and laid back. After t ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
 |  show details
May 19th, 2010

Overall I am happy with Dr Karen Bauer. I just cannot understand why her front desk lady is not friendly, courtesy or helpful. I phoned at 2:30pm and the lady was eating on the phone with me, after the office was closed for its 2 hour lunch break. I understand this time is probably used to be productive but this would probably be a more appropriate time to eat, rather than on the phone. She is rude and makes me feel like I am wasting her time. She also shared with me information about other patients waiting for long periods of time, so I felt like she was telling me to get in line. Why are people like this in customer service and why is this behavior tolerated? Unfortunately this is not an isolated incident and cannot be written off as bad day. The staff I hire represent me and my business and this is not someone I would want reflecting me.